Thursday, November 12, 2015

Four Forces

One of the forces is applied force. This force happens when force is applied to an object in matter of pushing or pulling.
For example: Everyday I pull my chair in order to sit down. My force is pulling the chair making it move. Another force is gravitational force. This force happens when there is no contact but two objects are attracted to each other. For example: I was holding a book with one hand, omce I opened it, the book fell in the floor. The book was being attracted to the center of the earth. A third force would be normal force. This force happens when something is holding an object and keepingit from reaching a lover level like the ground. For example: I hold a pencil in my hand. My hand is holding the pencil, and keeping it from falling to the ground. The last force, is tension force. This force happens when there is contact with ropes cables or something used to pull without having direct contact with an object. For example: I tied a string to the door and the other end I tied it on my nieces tooth, once I slammed the door her tooth came off. The door made tension force with my nieces tooth.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome blog post...just wish you did more of them! 3/3

    ReplyDelete