Friday, September 18, 2015

Reaction Time

Reaction time is the amount of time some people take to actually react to certain situation or signal. One example from my own life would be, this one day that I was on the car with my parents, my mom was texting, and the car in front of us had already hitted the brake because the light was red, but my mom took very long to realize, so she got really close to the car, and not until she heard that she had hitted the car in front of us, slightly, she reacted and noticed what had happened. Second time, I was riding my roller blades, and I saw that there was a crowd, but I forgot to stop and bumped into them, my reaction time was way off, mostly because I was on my phone. The third time, I was walking by the park with one of my friends, and some random kid was riding his scooter, he was coming my way, but since he was kind of distracted, he almost bunped into me, thank god I took action and moved away before anything had happened.

1 comment: